Friday, November 9, 2007

Going Around The Bend

That song from the Sears commercial was killing me...I knew I heard it..I knew it was a song from a UK Artist....don't you hate when that happens. For 2 days I couldn't get this song out of my head....

Well Ta Da....Badly Drawn Boy( Damon Gough) and the songs name is Donna and Blitzen. It was used in the movie About A Boy

I couldn't find a copy of the commercial but I did find a link to the song bite
http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B0000AM6O3001012/105-7794428-8419637

now what I did find was pure genius by this guy...and Joan Collins is a fan...she still looks good and I love the fact that you can wear a tea cozie on your head while wearing a tux...enjoy

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

That was great. It was so cute that he's her little private performer.